Linkin Park Scrapbook
|"Linkin Park Scrapbook"|
|N° of Pages||80|
|Author||Megan Cable, Mike Shinoda|
Linkin Park Scrapbook is an untitled scrapbook put together by Mike Shinoda and Megan Cable, who was Shinoda's assistant from June 2009 to January 2013 and has been a volunteer support for Music For Relief since April 2009.
The book features magazine clippings, photos, and official banners covering the band's career from the Xero days up to 2010, when the book was created to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Hybrid Theory. About 100 or less copies were made and given to people close to the band, such as family and friends, but a few pictures from it have been shared by the band on special occasions.
Four pages of the book were shared on Mike Shinoda's personal blog on October 25, 2010 in celebration of the 10th Anniversary of Hybrid Theory.
To promote Linkin Park's show at the Sunset Strip Music Festival on August 3rd, 2013 a "Throwback Takeover" week was hosted from Monday, July 22 to Sunday, July 28 by the fan sites LPAssociation, LPLive, LPFanCorner, and MikeShinodaClan, each debuting different archived content from the book that was provided by the LPU HQ.
- The book features now outdated and incorrect information copied from LPLive's live guide.
- Megan Cable - Address, Phone Number, Public Records | Radaris
- LP Scrapbook by Mike Shinoda & Megan Cable - Everything Linkin Park - Linkin Park Live, December 01, 2016
- 10th Anniversary: Hybrid Theory « Mike Shinoda's Blog, October 25, 2010
- LPA, LPL, MSC and LPFC Team Up For "Throwback Takeover" Week! | LP Association Forums, July 22, 2013
- Linkin Park "Throwback Takeover" Week - Newswire - Linkin Park Live, July 22, 2013
- Announcement: Linkin Park "Throwback Takeover" Week - Linkin Park Fan Corner, July 22, 2013
- Mike Shinoda Clan » Linkin Park Throwback Take Over Week SSMF, July 22, 2013