Template:Did you know
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lua error in Module:Effective_protection_level at line 52: attempt to index field 'TitleBlacklist' (a nil value).
Did you know mentions and links to new articles or articles expanded by a factor of five within the last seven days. To propose a new fact for this template, make a suggestion on the talk page.
To report an error, see Main Page errors.
- Before updating please protect the featured image.
- After updating please purge the cache of the Main Page so that the updated version appears.
|Template:Did you know/Queue/Next|next DYK update]]: Error: Invalid time. (UTC)
Earliest time for [[Template:Did you know/Queue/|
Current time: Sunday, 28 May 2023 19:48 (UTC)Last updated: Error: first parameter cannot be parsed as a date or time.. (verify⧼dot-separator⧽ reset⧼dot-separator⧽ purge)
- ... that Elin Rombo (pictured) played Sister Blanche in Poulenc's Dialogues of the Carmelites in a 2011 production at the Royal Swedish Opera?
- ... that Timber Sycamore is a covert CIA program that arms and trains rebels in the Syrian civil war?
- ... that the Paralympic canoeing champion Anne Dickins had to overcome seasickness when she took up the sport?
- ... that the turnip aphid is highly prolific, with as many as 35 generations a year being recorded in Texas?
- ... that Daniel Dalton has a graduate degree in public administration, but called his work in a U.S. congressman's office "the greatest education I've ever had"?
- ... that the CMLL 68th Anniversary Show was the first time that a steel cage match was held at a CMLL anniversary show?
- ... that when King George Tupou II of Tonga married Lavinia Veiongo instead of ʻOfakivavaʻu, there were riots in the streets of Nukuʻalofa?
- ... that Game Revolution was pissed with Pyst?