Drop (Styles Of Beyond song)
|Song by Styles Of Beyond from the album Rapology 14|
|Label||The Urban Network|
"Drop" is the seventh track on Urban Network Magazine's 1998 hip-hop compilation Rapology 14. It is one of many short interludes by the same title found in the album. This song in particular was produced by DJ Cheapshot and performed by Styles Of Beyond. The track features a laugh by Mike Shinoda in the beginning.
Rapology was a series of promotional / industry-only hip-hip compilation CDs issued by Urban Network Magazine from 1992 to 2001.
Note: Only the date of the very first release of each version is listed.
Styles Of Beyond is:
- DJ Cheapshot
- Vin Skully
- Executive producer: Lee "The Crusher" Cadena
- Mastering: Stu Jacobs, Mr. Master
- Manufacturing: Disctronics
- Art direction: Mike Shinoda and Meilani MacDonald
- Illustrations: Mike Shinoda
- Graphic design: Mike Shinoda and Lance Whitfield
- Concept: Lee Cadena and Mike Shinoda
- Imaging Center Manager: Alden Keith Stubblefield
- Xero Scavenger Hunt for "Closing" - Newswire - Linkin Park Live, March 11, 2017